Monday, January 16, 2012

perfectly neutral.


Favorite Neutral Eyeshadows.
I don't often get my make-up professionally done, but it has happened a time or two.
I love doing make-up but am by no means a professional.  Last time I had my make-up done I was discussing products with the make-up artist and she pointed me into the direction of one truly amazing color palette.  

Target's Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral 12 shade shadow palette came highly recommended.  She said that the foundation for any make-up artist is an amazing neutral palette and although she had tried many throughout her career, Sonia Kashuk's was her favorite.  

Only recently was I able to get my hands on the palette and after I tried it out, I am in love! 
And it's only $19.99.

Note: These colors are all matte, 
so if you are looking for a shimmery look, 
this palette wont get you there... 

Favorites pictured below: sonia kashuk, mac & physicians formula

the mac colors are shimmery. 


 
left: physicians formula canyon classics ($6) from any drugstore
right: sonia kashuk perfectly neutral palette ($19.99) from target 

 
favorite gold: hoodwinked (warm antique gold by MAC)



favorite versatile shadow: club (red-brown with green pearl by MAC)

 not me. kinda looks like me. via Dutchess Roz


inspirational neutral looks.






1 comment: