Tuesday, August 21, 2012

embroidered bags à la dolce & gabbana.

I am LOVING these needlepoint / cross stitch bags by Dolce & Gabbana.
Their whole Fall Winter 2013 collection is amazing!  
Lots of over the top painterly floral prints, 
extravagant gold trim & tons of embroidery.
I obviously wanted one of these  gorgeous bags but they are approx. $1800. 

So naturally, I used my resources and took to the internet (eBay).


Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana


Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2013 inspired,
find your own Needlepoint Bags for less... on eBay.


I found hundreds of vintage bags. 
Start searching for your own!


Mine has not arrived just yet,
I will post pictures when it arrives.
I am patiently waiting.


image via SheFinds.com


arg. I can't remember where I snagged this from. :(



16 comments:

  1. What a lovely bag! Cant resist gold hardware! Love the bag!

    Click: http://www.shopbagla.com/

    ReplyDelete